View the map Chat GPT AI QnA
Notice
  8-seater van reservation completed period

View review
  4While going to Guam, I used Nissan Rent-a-Car for the third time this year, starting in 2022. I think the biggest appeal of Guam is that you can rent and travel freely in Guam, where transportation is expensive. I am always satisfied with the lower price and free upgrades compared to other companies, but this time, I requested a booster seat, but there was none, and there were traces of salt water on the fabric seats and seat belts of the vehicle. Of course, I understand, but it would be better if you cleaned the seats a bit and rented them to the next user. Now, see you in Guam 5 :)
  Family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) We rented a Rogue last year and it was so good that we rented it again this time. The price is similar to that of Korean rentals and it is airport to airport so I am very satisfied. I will use it again next time!!
  It was great for the price and I highly recommend it.
  Nissan rental car in Guam is really good. Highly recommended. When I rented from Hertz, it was about 640,000 won, but when I rented from Nissan rental car, the total cost was 340,000 won and they upgraded me by two levels. If I rent again, I will rent from Nissan rental car. It seems to be the cheapest in Guam.
  This is the rental car I always use when I travel to Guam. This time, the sedan I originally reserved was not available, so I received an SUV, which was inconvenient because I had to carry and unload the shopping items every time. Also, this time, the car's interior seats seemed to need a little cleaning. Other than that, it was a satisfactory trip.
  It was very convenient to use the golf course. Two Centra golf bags, one 27-inch bag, and two carry-on bags were loaded without a problem.
  It was convenient because the pick-up and return were done at the airport. The car was clean and nice with a free upgrade.

Hotel

www.guam.co.kr

First Travel Agency in Guam and Saipan, since 1997